Individuals with formal training in music, certified musicians, medical
doctors, radio musicians, vocal artists, alternate therapists, qualified
yoga masters, individuals with knowledge of music etc. can apply.
Sound music knowledge is a pre-requisite. Formal training /
qualification in Indian Classical Music will be an added advantage.
Certain categories like MBBS, BHMS, BAMS etc. are eligible for
admission, provided they possess inclination towards music.
Admission will be granted on the basis of screening process.
- Applicants need to buy the form and prospectus, available for
Rs. 500/- (In cash or payble through DD/PO favouring 'MET Institute of Alternative Careers') or click here to pay online. The last sheet in the prospectus contains the Application Form.
- Applicants should submit the form duly filled in along with necessary documents (attested copies of
Marksheets, Certificates, Experience Letters etc.).
- Applicants must necessarily also attach a copy of their CV (Curriculum Vitae) with the Form.
- Admission will be granted on the basis of screening process.
- Selected applicants need to pay the total fees through a DD favouring 'MET Institute of Alternative
Careers' payable at Mumbai.
Six months, part time. Detailed schedule is available upon request.
Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only).
On being selected the students will have to pay the total fees of Rs. 15,000/-. Fees are payable by A/C payee Demand Draft in favour of ‘MET Institute of Alternative Careers’ payable at Mumbai.
Mail this page to your friend