Post Graduate Diploma in Management (e-Business)
Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Recognised by Govt. of Maharashtra
For selected candidates listed below are the formalities required to complete the admission process
You must submit following documents as listed below latest by Wednesday 18th of July, 2012 at the admissions office at the MET’s Institute of Computer Science, Mumbai on 3rd Floor and contact Ms. Smita / Ms. Poonam.
1. Documents to be submitted:
- Graduation Mark sheet issued by the university (Original + certified true photocopy)
- Year-wise Graduation Mark List (all semesters)
- SSC / Equivalent Mark List (Original + certified true photocopy)
- HSC / Equivalent Mark List (Original + certified true photocopy)
- Score Card of Entrance Exam [CAT / MAH-CET / CMAT / ATMA] (Original + certified true photocopy)
- Work Experience Letter (if applicable) (Original + certified true photocopy)
- Separate Legal Undertaking from Parents and Students, each on Rs. 100/- stamp paper (ANTI-RAGGING campaign - Please See pt. 3)
- Medical Fitness Form certified by an MBBS Doctor along with signature of parent.
- Copy of this letter.
- Original certificates for SSC, HSC and Graduation will be retained by Institute till graduation from MET.
- Fees will not be accepted in absence of any document / certificate listed above.
- Students awaiting their final results need to take provisional admission and submit copies of their Graduation marks sheet on declaration of their results.
2. Payment of Fees:
- The Fees for the First Year for the PGDM (e-Business) program is Rs. 2,25,000/- (Rupees Two Lakh Twenty Five Thousand only). At the time of admission you are requested to pay the full amount of fees. Those wishing to avail Bank Loan Facility should follow the procedure indicated in point C below.
- You are required to make the payment by Demand Draft (D.D.) in favor of “MET’s Institute of Computer Science” payable at “Mumbai” for Rs.2,25,000/- (Rupees Two Lakh Twenty Five Thousand only). If the D.D. gets dishonored or returned unpaid your admission will automatically stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to the next candidate as per the merit.
- Students wanting to avail of Bank Loan Facility are advised to bring a D.D. of Rs.50000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) along with other required documents listed in point 1 and secure the admission, get the payment by the Bank and apply to your Bank for Comfort Letter. You must produce a Bank comfort letter within a week of the admission stating that your loan is in process as a surety. The comfort letter must be from a nationalized / scheduled bank. Once the bank sanctions the loan, the fees already paid by the student will be reimbursed back to the student without any deductions.
AICTE – (New Delhi) requires that affidavits regarding Anti ragging provision must be made by all students and parents, separately at the time of admission on Rs.100/- stamp paper in attached format. (Refer to AICTE notification F.No.37-3/Legal/AICTE/2009 dated 01-07-2009 on (attached Affidavit PDF))
- Admission will be granted only to those candidates who submit original certificates, submit one set of certified true photocopies, pay the fees as mentioned in point "2" above within the said date. Kindly refer below for details on the Refund Policy mentioned below as per AICTE.
- If all the admission formalities are not completed and the fees are not paid by 6:00pm on or before the deadline the offer of admission will automatically stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to the next candidate as per merit order.
- The fees will be accepted from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, at the Accounts office of Institute of Computer Science, 2nd Floor.
- Your Semester will begin on the 17th July, 2012. It is mandatory to report to campus on this date. All the students must be in formals (Men: Formal Shirt and Trousers and Ladies: Decent Western formals or Indian Formals). Further notification will be given on 18th July, 2012.
Students are requested to carry a copy of this letter along with identity proof / authority letter and identity proof in absence of student when they come to pay the fees.
The candidates canceling their confirmed admissions will be entitled to receive the refund of fees after deducting the amount as indicated below:
|| Request Received before date of start of academic session & seat could be filled by the Institute before the cutoff date
|| Entire fee less Rs.1000/-
|| Request received on/after start of academic session& seat could be filled by the Institute before the cutoff date
|| Entire fee less the Cancellation Charges on pro rata basis
|| Request received after start of academic session & seat could not be filled by the Institute
|| No Refund
The written application of cancellation of admission is to be made in the name of the Admissions Office, MET Institute of Computer Science, and to be submitted in the MET PGDM office. Students should attach original receipt of Tuition fees along with the application.
MET Institute of Computer Science
Bhujbal Knowledge Centre
Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai – 400 050
Tel: (+91 22) 3955 4242 / 355 | Telefax: 2644 0082
Toll free: 1800 22 0234 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.met.edu