GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Entry to the students will be on the basis of valid college
ID cards and Registration Badges.
2. Cameras and Transistors are prohibited and cell phones
should be kept on silent modes.
3. You are required to follow the instructions of the
organisers in maintaining a spirit of competition and
decorum in the premises.
4. The organisers reserve the right to debar any participants
on the grounds of misbehaviour or causing damage to the
premises or/and the spirit of the festival.
5. Cigarettes, any tobacco products, alcohol, cigarette
lighters, match-sticks, candles, lasers and sharp objects
are banned on the campus and severe action will be
taken on offenders. No eatables are allowed anywhere
inside the campus.
6. Any indecent clothing that does not blend with the spirit
of MET will not be allowed.
7. The participants are responsible for their belonging.