- All payment should be made by way of Demand Draft, drawn in favour of ‘MET Institute of Distance Learning’ payable at Mumbai.
- Pay orders and cash will be accepted only at MET, Mumbai.
- NRI students will be required to pay the fees in US Dollars. NRIs can also pay the equivalent of the US Dollar fees in INR.
- Students who wish to interact with the faculty can avail of the Personal Contact Programmes to get additional inputs on the subject, as well as get their doubts cleared before the examinations.
- Participation in the Personal Contact Programme (PCP) is optional. The fees for the PCP held at MET Mumbai, will be Rs 300 per subject. The fees should be paid only by Demand Draft or Pay Order.
- PCP forms are available on the website. PCP in any subject will be held provided a minimum of 15 students register for that subject.
- In the eventuality that the PCP is not held for any subject, PCP fees will be refunded in full to the students.
- The validity of the course can be extended for a period of one year provided the student fills the Extension of Validity Form and makes the payment of
Rs 3000/- before the validity expires.
- The student will get two more attempts to clear the entire course/programme.
- The validity can be extended only once.
Specialisation can be changed within the first semester only, by paying the fees of Rs 2000 per change.
Any dispute regarding the programmes of the MET Institute of Distance Learning, will be deemed to have arisen in Mumbai and will lie in the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the city of Mumbai only.
Disclaimer: MET IDL reserves the right to make any changes as it may deem fit to the items mentioned on MET website (www.met.edu), including but not restricted to the programme names, programme contents, duration, fees, channel and method of delivery, faculty, admission policies, evaluation and standard of passing. Conduct of these programmes is governed by various rules and by-laws as laid down by MET IDL and modified from time to time.