Code of Conduct
• Entry for the students will be on the basis of valid college ID cards only.
• The participants are responsible for their belongings. MET does not take responsibility for any form of
damage and/or loss.
• The participants are responsible to return intact balance material or props provided to them for event
participation by MET.
• Use of any evasive items - tobacco, alcohol, deodorants, match sticks, lighters, candles, lasers, sharp
objects and the like is strictly prohibited
• No eatables are allowed anywhere on the campus.
• Any form of non compliance/fraudulence in vocals, action, behaviour or dress code will lead to debarring
and/or disqualification. Severe action would be taken against the offenders