Post Graduate Diploma in Management
PGDM (e-Business) | 2 Year full time | Approved by AICTE
PGDM program at MET Mumbai, ranked as one of the top Bschool in India offers Specialisations in Marketing, Finance, HR, Systems (also referred to as IT), Operations. PGDM course in Mumbai was launched in the year 2007. Since then, desire to get into one of the best B-school in India has been driving Engineering, BBA, BMS, BCom, BMM & Pharma graduates alike from all over the country to MET which also offers Mumbai University’s MMS.
PGDM (e-Business) at MET is more than an MBA since it’s industry driven course content and pedagogy empowers budding managers with technological tools and understanding besides honing their managerial prowess. It is evident by the fact that a few thousand MET PGDM alumni are gainfully employed in senior positions in leading corporate houses, making their presence felt, and many being successful entrepreneurs too.
Why PGDM Course in MET Mumbai?
MET is a leading PGDM College in Mumbai offering latest course content which is best delivered using traditional and innovative pedagogy including - Focus Groups, Innovative Projects, Role Plays, Research, Live Projects, Case Studies, Industry Interaction Modules, Mentoring by Alumni, Seminars, Conferences, Workshops, Industry Visits etc.
To give students the competitive advantage, as part of Core Syllabus Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course also offers subjects like:
- Design Thinking: MET PGDM is perhaps the only management college to have a comprehensive and practical course on this creative problem solving methodology.
- Strategic Management: Many important aspects of organization management are covered e.g.: How China got ahead - illustrated through case studies on Chinese companies.
- Business Analytics: How to use data and quantitative analysis for decision making and efficient and effective working of organization.
- Digital Business and Digital Marketing: To empower student in the IT driven corporate framework.
- eCommerce: How to run and succeed in running businesses beyond brick and mortar structures.
- Event Management: Small celebrations to extremely large symposiums are being managed professionally, making event management a lucrative avenue.
- Real Estate: An industry which was thriving not long ago is currently in not good shape but is sure to turn around and will open great professional opportunities.
- Rural Marketing: About 50% of the business is from rural areas making it important for growth and expansion of any business.
This enables MET PGDM students to choose specific industry, have an edge over other MBA students and receive corporates preference.
- 15.5 lakhs highest CTC
- Industry Academia Partnership
- Latest management techniques
- Industry Faculty & Mentors
- Superior industrial curriculum and industrial expertise
- Rich academic environment & Infra
- Nurturing entrepreneurship
Who can apply for PGDM?
- Bachelor’s Degree (min.of 50% aggregate marks) from a recognised university
- Final year/semester examination can also apply
- Valid score card of: MH-CET, CMAT, XAT, CAT, ATMA, GMAT, MAT (any)
Written Exam Score (MH-CET, CMAT, XAT, CAT, ATMA, GMAT, MAT) + Aptitude Questions and Statement of Purpose – SOP on video (Online Interview only if required) + Academics Performance + Other Parameters
- Ranked 5th Best B-School in Mumbai and 18th Best Pvt. B-School All India by the Times B-School Survey 2020
- MET is recognised as the Best Education Brand 2019 by The Economic Times
- Ranked 5th Best B School in Mumbai and 28th Best Pvt. B-School All India by the Times B-School Survey 2019
- MET Institute of Management is recognised as ‘The 25 Best Institutions for Higher Education 2017’ by The Knowledge Review
- MET has the best e-enabled state of the art infrastructural facilities
- Futuristic e-driven pedagogy and modules deliver e-commerce, IT and digital skills
- Global internship and placement opportunities across USA, UK, China and Dubai
- Strong alumni base world over
- Highest salary package is 15.5 lacs p.a.
- Sensitising the students towards CSR initiatives through MET Seva
- Unique partnership with the CII, London, ACCA, UK and NCC Education, UK
- MET has an academic understanding with Sprott Shaw College, British Columbia, Canada and the Mountbatten Institute, UK
- MET has an MoU with Manhattan Institute of Management (MIM) and EAE Spain
At MET we have a centralised Placement Cell hence opportunities available to PGDM students is same as to the other management students such as MMS or any other full time MBA. MET PGDM alumni are making us proud all over the world working in a wide range of industries from IT giants like Google to real estate, from pharma and life-sciences to automobile sector, banking and NBFCs, rating agencies, ad agencies, FMCGs to name a few.
MET PGDM students have been offered packages as high as 15.5 lakhs p.a. A few graduating MBAs choose to join family business or launch out start-ups to embrace entrepreneurship.
NISHA SACHDEV, PGDM (e-Business) - HR
"Investing 2 years in MET PGDM (e-Business) has been the best decision. It's the place to chase your dreams with an effectively designed program that makes you ready for the corporate world."
HARSH JOSHI, PGDM (e-Business) - Operations
"It gives me pleasure to say that I've completed my Post Graduate Diploma in Management from MET. The relationship between students and faculties is very cordial, which helped me to excel in my area of interest. The congenial environment here gave me opportunity to participate in extra-curricular activities and groom my personality. The two years spent here has helped me grow professionally and personally."
CHANDANI YESAJI, PGDM (e-Business) - Finance
"PGDM (e-Business) is a comprehensive course that covers almost every aspect of management training. The curriculum gives equal weightage to specialization subjects as well as general management subjects which is essential for any management course . Over the 2 years of my BSchooling in MET PGDM I was not only exposed to unique courses like Design Thinking but also got a chance to be a part of the Core Management Team that drove many new initiatives and programs. This overall experience has helped me a lot in my work environment and has also contributed in improving my career graph on the whole."
KRITIKA JAIN, PGDM (e-Business) - Marketing
"Ever since I stepped into MET for pursuing PGDM (e- Business) I was taught how important it was to be disciplined, attentive and well groomed. PGDM provided us with an overall growth in academics, communication and extra-curricular. It taught us that being skilled is what the industry needs right now and offered excellent understanding in varied subjects like strategic management, real estate, design thinking, advance excel, event management, business analytics etc., so when I was leaving I had vast opportunities and choices ahead of me. Our faculty, right from within the industry gave us an outlook to deal with complex and ever changing realities of business and life through industry visits and live projects. The interactions with the alumni kept us on track with the market and its expectations from us. I being a fresher myself who started her own business can plan, deal with clients and handle situations with full confidence and understanding."
KARAN BORICHA, PGDM (e-Business) - Marketing
"PGDM is a rigorous (e-Business) Management course covering almost 50 subjects enabling students with Specialized as well as General Management subjects. The program has given me an opportunity to showcase my management and leadership skills by being a part of the Core Management Team.
The two year program has exposed us to subjects like Digital Marketing, Analytics and many more which has helped and also given us an edge over our peers in our professional career. The program has given an overall development to my personality and has helped in boosting my career by providing a strong foundation and a good platform."
RISHABH DAMANI, PGDM (e-Business) - Marketing
"MET believes in empowering young minds with stellar education. MET has been my greatest investment so far. In these 2 years I have grown both professionally and personally. I cherish every moment of the lectures delivered by eminent faculties. MET has given me numerous networking opportunities with industry leaders and awe inspiring infrastructure which added to the richness of the learning experience. The immersive curriculum along with real-world case studies have made the course interesting and relevant to the current market trends. If I have to sum up my journey at MET, I would say it has been life-changing."
MET Institute of Computer Science,
Bhujbal Knowledge City,
Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (West),
Mumbai - 400 050, Maharashtra, India
Call 7208006689, 7208006690, 7208006691, 7208006694, 7208006695 (10 am to 6 pm) or Give a missed call on 7777021818