MET Interactive Webinar
To crack PGDM Admission Process
2 Year full time | AICTE Approved
PGDM program at MET Mumbai, ranked as one of the top B-school in India offers specialisations in Marketing, Finance, HR, Systems (also referred to as IT), Operations.
Here is your golden opportunity to interact with the faculty, students and alumni. The session will deal with following areas:
- Why to consider PGDM at MET?
- What is special about PGDM (e-Business)?
- What e-Business stands for, does it offer traditional specialization in Marketing, Finance, HR etc?
- Can you apply for course when haven’t finished graduation exams or result is awaited?
- Result of MHCET (MBA/MMS) is yet to announced, can you still apply?
- What is the Admission Procedure?
- How about the Placements at MET?
- What is Statement of Purpose a (SOP) and how to make impressive SOP?
- What kind of questions will be asked in Online Personal Interview? We will also interact with you and answer your queries.
23rd May 2020 | 4 pm | Limited Seats!
(you will be sent the login details after registration)
- 15.5 lakhs highest CTC
- Industry Academia Partnership
- Latest management techniques
- Industry Faculty & Mentors
- Superior industrial curriculum and industrial expertise
- Rich academic environment & Infra
- Nurturing entrepreneurship
Who can apply for PGDM?
- Bachelor’s Degree (min.of 50% aggregate marks) from a recognised university
- Final year/semester examination can also apply
- Valid score card of: MH-CET, CMAT, XAT, CAT, ATMA, GMAT, MAT (any)
Written Exam Score (MH-CET, CMAT, XAT, CAT, ATMA, GMAT, MAT) + Aptitude Questions and Statement of Purpose – SOP on video (Online Interview only if required) + Academics Performance + Other Parameters
Due to overwhelming response but limited seats many students were not able to join the webinar on 21st May. Hence we are bringing the second edition of the same Interactive Webinar on 23rd May at 4pm. Please register only if you were not able to join on 21st.
MET Institute of Computer Science,
Bhujbal Knowledge City,
Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (West),
Mumbai - 400 050, Maharashtra, India
Call 7208006689, 7208006690, 7208006691, 7208006694, 7208006695 (10 am to 6 pm) or Give a missed call on 7777021818