Part Time MMS: Executive MBA
Three year Part Time MMS is the Masters Degree at MET Institute of Management, affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The Part Time MBA Degree enables executives to pursue their dream qualification with specialised studies in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Development, Information in order to enhance career prospects. Needless to say, it gives your career the needed boost.
• Pathway to professional growth
• Designed for Working Executives
• Let’s you to learn and work
• Enhances your capabilities
• Industrial Curriculum and Expertise
• Great Networking Opportunities
Who Can Apply?
Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 2 years work experience at supervisory / executive level, after graduation.
The Online selection process will consist of:
Written Test (WT), Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI). (Online/Offline)
• Online/Offline teaching and learning module
• MET Institute of Management ranked 4th Best B-School in Mumbai, 28th Best B-School All India and 15th amongst Top West B-Schools by the Times B-School Survey 2022
• MET Institute of Management ranked as India's 17th Best Pvt. B-School and 18th Best B-School for Placements by the Times B-School Survey 2022
• Ranked 4th Best B School in Mumbai and 14th Best B School in West Zone by the Times B School Survey 2021
• MET Institute of Management ranked 9th in the Times Top Institutes of West India Survey 2020 across Western and Central India
• Ranked 5th Best B School in Mumbai and 18th Best Pvt. B School All India by the Times B School Survey 2020
• MET is recognised as the Best Education Brand 2019 by The Economic Times
• MET has the best e-enabled state of the art infrastructural facilities
• Strong alumni base world over
• Sensitising the students towards CSR initiatives through MET Seva
• Futuristic e-driven pedagogy and modules deliver e-commerce, IT and digital skills
Harsh Kalyani, Co-founder & CEO - TopRewards, Kikoy Promotions LLP
MET has done an amazing work by introducing the ability in me to learn and build strong management skills. Today only gaining education is not important, also most important is putting that education and learning to practical use and contributing to the society in many ways, increasing employment, developing new technology and services to offer to your clients. This education tank has provided a great platform to me to grow in folds in my career. Thank you MET!
Mr. Haresh Prabhu, Senior Associate Director, IDFC Bank
The three years helped build a strategic thinking approach, assisted in the business network, gave the understanding of business & reducing costs, opened promising opportunities to make career switches.
Mr. Nishit Parmar, Senior Associate, National Payment Corporation of India
I learned the ability to implement and provide unique solutions to problem statements in my personal and professional life. I am certain the learnings during the MBA shall help you grow in respective careers.
Ms. Karuna Joshi, Solution Designer & Delivery Lead, National Australia Bank
My degree is internationally accepted and today I am able to apply for my Ph.D. studies at the University of Melbourne.
Dr. Bikash Banerjee, Founder & CEO, Repertoire Consulting
My decision to pursue Part-Time MBA (MMM) program at the age of 53 was to lay the foundation for my Ph.D. MET Institute of Management was the perfect catalyst with its strong faculty, friendly admin staff, well-equipped library, and facilities.
Ms. Anchal Datta, Global Learner Portfolio Manager, Boston Consulting Group
The master's program gave me an opportunity to meet professionals from various industries and learn prevalent HR best practices from them.
Mr. Montoo Jain, Branch Head, Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd.
MMM progamme enabled me understand management concept in much better and scientific way. Having practical experience combined with a thorough and rigorous management study added to my overall business understanding. It is a recommended program to all those who aspire to be change leaders and contribute to change management.
Mr. Vishal Tendulkar, General Manager - Marketing & Communications, Ideal Ventures & Entertainment
Mumbai Educational Trust (MET) has been a great contributor to the development of my personality. I established my leadership, time management, team skills and have also been able to advance these skills to a whole new augment level.
Ms. Rekha Rohira, Principal, MLRT Gala Pioneer English School & Jr College
MHRDM programme helped me to do strategic planning, boost the morale of my team, effective control system to follow innovative methods & give 120% of my work performance.
Mr. Ujval Damania, Asst. Vice President, Deutsche Bank
A Master’s degree programme [MFM] with work experience helped me become a candidate with a difference and made me standout in the crowd.
MET Institute of Management,
Bhujbal Knowledge City,
Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (West),
Mumbai - 400 050, Maharashtra, India
Call 7208006689 (10 am to 6 pm)