Post Graduate Diploma in International Early Childhood
Education (PG Diploma-IECE) is powered by Inspired Learning
The International PG Diploma - IECE programme is designed to
provide an in-depth knowledge of physical, social, emotional and
intellectual development of children from birth till the age of 6.
The PG Diploma - IECE enables professionals to:
- Be an international pre-school teacher
- Be a centre manager
- Be a day-care professional
- Manage activity centre
curriculum for pre-school
- Start your pre-school
- Start a day care centre
Who should do it?
PG Diploma - IECE is for those who have a passion for working in Early Childhood Service Sector
- Young graduates
- Professionals from other discipline
- Parents of young children
- House wives
- Centre heads
- Programme planners
- 500 hours of practical experience in an International school
- Practicum under International Early Year Curriculum (IEYC) which is
used by over 140 nurseries & early year settings, in 47 countries globally.
- Over 300 hours of intensive theory classes by experts of National
and International schools
- State of art facilities/libraries/computer labs
- Hands on experience in a pre-primary set-up of International school
- Certified Programme Leader with experience of 25+ years in early
- Personalised Professional Assistance from senior faculty from the field
- Field visits to leading pre-primary centres
- Continuous mentoring & guidance
What is the minimum qualification required?
- Graduate in any discipline
What does the PG Diploma - IECE involve?
Theory Papers - 300 hours
- Child development
- Communication with children and parents
- Pre-school organisation and management
- Principles and practices in Early Childhood Education
(International & National)
- Physical well being - health, nutrition and safety in early years
- Curriculum & pedagogy in Early Childhood Education (International & National)
Practicum - 500 hours
- Supervised lessons in a pre-primary class
- Preparation of journals - observations, creativity
- Readiness kit
- Visits to nursery schools following different curriculums
- Teaching aids preparation, organise festivals and celebrations
- Seminar presentations
- Annual exhibition
How will the IECE candidates be assessed?
- Continuous assessments – for all practical lessons, teaching aids etc.
- Mid-term exams- scheduled in Oct /Nov
- Final exams – scheduled in April
- Self-study and other subject related assignment will happen on
an ongoing basis
What Certificate will I get?
- The successful students will be awarded Post Graduate Diploma
in International Early Childhood Education under the aegis of
Mumbai Educational Trust (MET) and Inspired Learning.
- A transcript and individual mark sheet will be provided along
with the Post Graduate Diploma.
What are the timings?
- The programme will run from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am
to 3.00 pm at MET
Rs. 60000 (including taxes). It also includes teaching and examination fees. Fees is payable by Demand Draft drawn
in favour of ‘Mumbai Educational Trust’ payable at Mumbai.
Management & Faculty
|| Dr. Ritu Uppal (Ph.D (Educational Technology), B.Ed, Masters in Educational Technology - Computer Application)|
- Programme Director with over 27 years of
experience in the field of education
- Programme Leader for Cambridge International
Diploma in Teaching and Learning
- Head of Department, Centre of Educational
Technology at Mumbai Educational Trust, Bandra.
Ms. Archana Jamdar, Founder, Inspired Learning|
- Chief Programme Facilitator - Diploma in Early
Childhood Education & Development
- 25+ years specialised experience in Early Childhood
Care & Development (ECCD)
- Executive Committee Member for Association for
Early Childhood Care & Development (ECCD) –
National & Mumbai