Advanced Diploma in Software Development (ADSD)
To achieve objective of Quality & focused IT education MET Institute of Software Development and Research has come up with a programme, Advanced Diploma in Software Development (ADSD). This is an autonomous Advanced Diploma specially designed for all the graduates who want to make their career in the IT industry.
This course does not require any previous knowledge of programming. Especially for the non-engineering and the non-IT graduates who don’t have any programming language in their formal curriculum. This course requires candidates with good aptitude, analytical and logical skills, so that they can grasp the concepts of programming smoothly. Right from the programming languages and operating systems, this course will deliver the Enterprise Application Development using the latest platforms so that the students are equipped with all the tools and technologies which will help them in creating their own successful position in the community of knowledge professionals.
This way it gives opportunity to all those graduates who have never learnt programming but want to make their career as an IT professional. With their domain knowledge, these professionals will doubtlessly play a key role in meeting the ever growing demand for quality human resources.
The course curriculum has been designed keeping in view the emerging trends in advanced computing as well as contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the ICT industry. The entire course syllabus, courseware, teaching methodology and the course delivery have been derived from the rich research and industry feedback.
This is a programme specially designed for all the graduates who want to make their career in the IT industry.
Are you eligible?
Successful completion of 10 + 2 + 3 or 4 or equivalent from a recognised University with minimum 50% at degree level.
Computer Science or IT Diploma holders from the recognised technical boards with 2 years of relevant IT experience can apply.
|Last Date of Form Submission (Registration Closes)
||June 29, 2013
||July 07, 2013
How can I apply?
- The applicant must buy the Application Form and Prospectus, available at MET for Rs. 600 in cash or DD favouring ‘MET ISDR’ or pay click here to pay online.
- Submit the prescribed Application Form along with necessary certificates on or before the due date.
- The applicant must appear for the Selection Procedure on the date of Entrance Exam (Please refer to schedule below).
Based on the performance in the MET CET (consisting of Written Test & Personal Interview).
The fees for the entire programme is Rs. 1,08,000- (Rupees one lakh eight thousand only).
What gives us the edge
- Our programme is tailored to cater to the exact needs of college students, fresh graduates, working professionals, enabling them with the right skills and competence in IT sector.
- The uniqueness and strength of ADSD course, which distinguishes us, is in its ability to transform the educational knowledge with industry expertise into professional IT skills.
- To raise the knowledge, quality and standards of the graduates and make them competent and readily employable in the global marketplace.
- Ours is an unique programme in line with the current requirement of the IT Industry.
- We have high class state-of-the-art Infrastructure with resourceful computer lab with all latest softwares.
- Delivery of the course is from industry professional having consulting experience in IT Industry.
- Practical hands-on sessions, extended lab sessions.
- Industry visits to IT companies.
- Educational loan assistance.
- Excellent placement assistance.
- Free ships to meritorious and needy students
The Information Technology industry is the fastest growing sector significantly contributing to the Indian economy. The need of trained manpower, professional IT workforce is growing multifold. It is projected that the IT industry will need at least 6,00,000 trained software professionals by this year. And this number is likely to increase in the near future.
ADSD's intensive programme structure is in-line with Industry needs and therefore, assures quality trained IT professionals ready to serve the industry.
Candidates get wide range of opportunities in various sectors of IT Industry. They can make an entry as a Programmer, Software Engineer, Database Programmer, Web Programmer, System Analyst, Business Analyst, Software Tester or join in other departments like Maintenance, Support etc.
Having acquired sound knowledge and skill sets, ADSD graduates can easily accept IT industry challenges, allowing them to succeed in short span of time.
MET has a strong alumni base of over 4000 successful IT professionals worldwide with many of them at top positions in leading companies.
Mail this page to your friend