Since its inception three decades ago MET Institute of Management, a top B-School in Mumbai has focused on developing industry ready management professionals shaped to cross industry threshold to seek their chosen place under the Sun. Academic and scholastic rigor are finely woven into application oriented skill sets which positions the MBA students to hit the ground running as they face the challenges of market place and society. The structured learning systems are blended with the latest tools and technologies offered by the digital world. Therefore, despite Pandemic, a unique online learning experience was offered to the management students.
The well-equipped libraries with 64,000 plus books and journals are e-enabled to offer robust theoretical inputs to the MBA students. The close connection and networking with industry integrated by thousands of corporate-successful alumni offers deep insights into the real business world and a vibrant industry academia platform.
Thus, despite statutory limitations students could access and benefit from our information and technology centers and learning aids supported by the latest audio visual facilities at our complex. A high-tech convention Centre, well equipped seminar halls and state of the art networked virtual classrooms provide a multidimensional exposure to the students as we offer a holistic immersion to the MBA students as they step into the global business arena. That is why MET Institute of Management is considered as one of the best MBA colleges in Mumbai. It remains a much sought after premium B-School in Maharashtra in which graduates and experienced MBA aspirants writing MAH-CET, CAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA, MAT and other prestigious entrance exams seek to secure admission.
To emerge as a leading management Institute developing globally relevant, socially responsible and emotionally competent management professionals and entrepreneurs.
1. To empower management professionals with the latest applications offering conceptual and experiential learning.
2. To develop business leaders focused on principles of purpose, people, profit and planet.
3. To nurture managerial competence and a sustainable, growth mindset.
1. To apply the domain knowledge, interdisciplinary skills & technological proficiency as entrepreneurs and corporate professionals.
2. To exhibit value-based managerial competencies in fulfilling corporate and leadership responsibilities.
3. To facilitate lifelong learning for sustainable development and professional excellence.
• Domain knowledge
• Problem framing, analysis and solution
• Design and development
• Modern tool usage
• Sensitivity towards environment and sustainability
• Ethics and life management skills
• Leadership and team work
• Project Management
• Lifelong learning and research
• Innovation and entrepreneurship
• Risk taking and decision making
1. Apply management knowledge using tools and technology to solve business problems.
2. Use innovation, effective communication, critical thinking, entrepreneurial and problem-solving skills that help decision making in organizations.
3. Develop value based managerial ability and team-based leadership practices.
4. Understand and analyze local-global, economic, legal, sustainable, technical and ethical aspects of business.
5. Engage in lifelong learning for professional excellence and continuous industry readiness.