At MET, students are treated as managers under training. Training is imparted round-the-clock, seven days a week. Projects and assignments are given utmost importance and students learn on the job. Application oriented knowledge, garnered in the lecture halls is applied to industry assignments. The faculty spares no effort to make the students razor sharp, so they make their mark in the corporate world.
MET has a wi-fi campus and state-of-the-art AC classrooms. E-enabled libraries that dock over 60,000 books, 150 periodicals and 4,000 national, international online magazines and databases. Fully loaded information and technology centres with wi-fi connectivity. Conference rooms equipped with the latest audio-visual facilities and learning aids to create a quasi-corporate ambience. A hi-tech convention centre for seminars and management workshops. Recreation areas to unwind. No effort has been spared to create an environment that encourages students to push the limits of their minds.
To be an institute of choice that creates globally relevant management professionals.
To empower management professionals with the latest applications, offering conceptual and experiential learning
• To develop business leaders focussed on principles of purpose, people, and profits and planet.
• To create platforms for global synergy through cross cultural learning and networking
PEO 1 - Management graduates will be to apply successfully apply their domain knowledge to their corporate jobs as well as businesses
PEO 2 - Management graduates will be proficient in the use of modern tools and emerging technologies while exhibiting high standards of professional behaviours sustained with lifelong learning.
PEO 3 - Management graduates will demonstrate practical and interdisciplinary skills along with an ability to demonstrate versatile leadership in professional environments with societal concerns
• Domain knowledge
• Problem framing, analysis and solution
• Design and development
• Modern tool usage
• Sensitivity towards environment and sustainability
• Ethics and life management skills
• Leadership and team work
• Project Management
• Lifelong learning and research
• Innovation and entrepreneurship
• Risk taking and decision making
1. Acquisition of management knowledge
Ability to gain and apply knowledge of management principles, concepts and theories.
2. Ability to frame, analyze and solve complex management problems
Ability to frame complex problems, analyze data to produce meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
3. Capability to design and develop management systems
Ability to design and develop solutions that meet specific management related problems within realistic constraints such as ethical, economic, environmental, societal, political, health and safety
4. Skilled in using modern technology and tools
Ability to adopt current technologies and modern IT tools to the various domains of management.
5. Demonstrating sensitivity towards environment and sustainability
An ability to understand the impact of management decisions from a sustainability and environmental context and take suitable measures to mitigate the emerging risks.
6. Practicing ethics and life management skills
An ability to understand and commit to personal and professional ethics, responsibilities and norms and code of conduct of management practices.
7. Showing leadership and team work
An ability to apply managerial skills by working effectively as an individual, as a member of a team or as a leader of a team on multidisciplinary management projects.
8. Communicating effectively
An ability to display efficient verbal, non-verbal and written communication.
9. Efficiently Managing Projects
An ability to apply the knowledge of management to plan, execute and evaluate projects.
10. Engaging in lifelong learning and research
An ability to recognize the need for and engage in independent and life-long learning through additional certifications and research
11. Being innovative and entrepreneurial
An ability to become intrapreneur and entrepreneurs through an innovative attitude seeking to provide solutions to the problems in the business world as well as address the needs of the society.
12. Creating awareness about risk factors and making decisions
To increase awareness of the factors influencing risk taking behavior and develop decision making capabilities.