Transaction Refund Policy
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website and its subdomains indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms please do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
- All Fees/charges quoted are in Indian Rupees unless quoted specifically in other currency cases. MET and its Institutes reserve the right to change subject to governing agencies and bodies, where applicable.
- Your payment will normally reach the MET and its Institutes account within two working days.
- MET and its Institutes are not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. The MET and its Institutes also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card/bank or supplier for any reason.
- In no event will the MET and its Institutes be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require MET and its Institutes to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid and is subject to the refundable clause.
- The total e?payment online transactions are executed using state of the art technology (SSL) to ensure secured transaction.
- The MET and its Institutes are not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider - PayU through Axis Bank.
- In the event that the Student does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Student to check with the MET and/or its Institutes that the payment has been received/accepted.
- The Student shall remain responsible for the Tuition Fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the MET and its Institutes in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the MET and its Institutes.