Admissions for the Batch 2012 are closed. To receive the Admission Alert for
the next batch please click here.
The following process should be followed while applying:
- Please click to the ‘MET Online Registration’ link and fill the form with complete details.
- Make an Online Payment of Rs 500/- through credit/debit card. You may also select payment mode as Demand Draft / Pay Order or cash and follow the procedure mentioned on the website.
- Download the soft-copy of the MET IDL prospectus that will be sent to you through email, you may save the same for future reference. Hard copy of the Prospectus and Admission Form will be couriered to you.
- You will subsequently receive your Unique Registration Code by e-mail.
Alternate STEP 1
- Obtain a hard copy of the Prospectus and Admission Form from MET Complex, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai, on payment of Rs 500/- by cash/DD favouring 'MET Institute of Distance Learning' payable at Mumbai, India.
- Fill up the Online Registration Form at MET using the computer provided at the Registration Desk.
- Obtain the Unique Registration Code and soft-copy of MET IDL prospectus by e-mail.
Documents required during Admission Process
- Fill in the Admission Form, mention your Unique Registration Code and attach the required documents:
i) Attested Copies of the Degree / Diploma Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Final Year Mark Sheet.)
ii) Three passport size current color photographs.
iii) Copy of photo identity proof.
- Submit the Admission Form duly filled, in person or by post to:
MET Institute of Distance Learning,
MET League of Colleges,
Mumbai Educational Trust,
Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400 050
Click Here to Download 'MET Online Registration Process'