Advanced Diploma in Pharmaceutical Business Management (ADPBM)
12 months full-time programme recognised by the Maharashtra State
Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) - Government of Maharashtra.
Admissions for the Batch 2012 are closed. To receive the Admission Alert for
the next batch please click here.
Those who have passed any of the following Degree/Diploma can apply for this programme.
- BSc (Any*) / MSc
- BPharm / MPharm
- MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BVSc / BUMS
- BE (Chemical)
How can I apply?
- The applicant must buy the Application Form and Prospectus, available at MET for Rs. 600 in cash or DD favouring 'MET Institute of Medical Sciences' or click here to pay online.
- Submit the prescribed Application Form along with necessary certificates on or before the due date.
- The applicant must appear for the Selection Procedure on the date of Entrance Exam (Please refer to schedule below).
Last Date of Application
July 14, 2012
- To induce life long learning skills, attitudes for social & personal development
- To induce trained manpower
- To induce leadership qualities
- To seek full employment in the food production unit
- To develop entrepreneurship skills to run a unit of operation or production and to develop
entrepreneurship abilities for small scale drug sales and marketing
- To gain and apply knowledge of scientific aspects in drug sales and marketing
- To impart systematic knowledge of basic and applied of pharmaceuticals business management
- To survey different areas & find opportunities for sale of drug / pharmaceutical goods
- To develop innovative entrepreneurship fields in domestic as well as international markets
- To offer an opportunity for the candidate to develop an appreciation of quality standards,
knowledge of organisation and operation of manufacturing units as well as personal and professional attitudes
Type of industries and capacity in which ADPBM students get employment
|Wage employment / Opportunities
|Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industries
- Sales Manager
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Market Researcher & Drug Developer
- Drug Distribution Manager & Drug Cost Accounts
|Self employment / Opportunities
|To start own Marketing & Distributorship in Pharmaceutical Business
Job functions of ADPBM students
| Sales Manager
||To carry out market surveys and to plan strategy
|Sales & Marketing
||To carry out market surveys and to plan sale strategies. Appoint sales representatives, field officers. To take feed back and modify sales & marketing strategy accordingly
& Drug Developer
||To carry out market surveys and to seek sale opportunities and compile data of the same and decide strategy which may be supplied as a package deal for industries
Managers & Drug
||To carry out market surveys and to seek sale opportunities and compile data of the same in co-relation with drug costing and decide strategy which may be supplied as a package deal for industries
Mail this page to your friend