Fruit Day Celebration MRV celebrated Fruit Day on July 23, 2007 with the objective of instilling the right eating habits & knowledge of various fruits in children.
Spirit of togetherness between Children
• The spirit of togetherness is developed through weekly celebrations
• All festivals are celebrated together on this day so that the child comes to know about it, worksheets & drama is also done for the Festival.
• Every week, all the children gather at the Assembly hall for a period of 45 min and they perform class-wise. This promotes their self esteem and stage fear disappears.
• Birthdays of children and staff at MRV is celebrated in both traditional and modern way. (Traditional Namaskar and the Birthday song)
• This way the child learns that all are one through action demonstration by the Director, Principal & teachers.Holi Hai!!