Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC) is the flagship programme of ACTS which focuses engineers and IT professionals who would wish to venture into the domain of advanced computing. It aims at enabling students to work on current technology scenarios and prepare them to keep pace with the changes in technology and requirements of the growing IT industry. The depth and width of the course is unique to a wide spectrum of requirements of the ICT industry. Running successfully for over seventeen years, the PG-DAC course has yielded more than 4000 students, with pleasant positions in the industry today.
- Expert Industry Faculty & Consultants who train students in the best possible manner suiting industry requirements.
- Outstanding industry interactions to keep students updated with the latest trends in IT.
- Consistent and Excellent Placement Record.
- Best available Infrastructure, with Air-conditioned Classrooms and a fully equipped Computer Lab to promote professional learning.
- Apart from prescribed syllabus & languages, MET also provides a strong foundation of concepts like Distributed Computing in Java (RMI-IIOP)/.Net, Technology & Code Integration, Implementation of RIA & Design Patterns, IA32 Assembly & Python and so on.
- It also concentrates on specialised training sessions on Hibernate/Struts that match Industry Requirements.
- The Project and Practical based training delivery model which enables students to be factually proficient, the Placement Preparation Module which includes Rigorous Aptitude Preparations, helps in Training on Communication & Personality Development, Thorough Interview preparations through Mock Interview sessions from Alumni and Industry Associates, play an added advantage.
- Personalised attention in Class rooms and Labs.
- Accommodation support to out-stationed students.
- Located at Bandra (West), which serves as a Prime location in Mumbai.
- Special sessions on Personality Developments and Yoga.
Modules of PG-DAC Course:
- Advanced Web Programming
- C++ & Data structures Using C++
- Database Technologies
- Operating System Concepts
- Software Application Development Tools & Techniques
- J2SE-Core Java
- J2EE-Enterprise Java
- Microsoft .Net Technologies
- Upcoming Technology
- Business Communication
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / BTech / 4-year BSc / AMIE / DoEACC B Level, etc.) in Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT or related areas.
- Post Graduate in Engineering Sciences (e.g. MSc in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, etc.).
- Graduate in any discipline of Engineering or equivalent,
- Post Graduate in Physics/ Computational Sciences/ Mathematics or allied areas.
- Post Graduate in Management with graduation degree in Science/ IT/ Computers.
- The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
The total fees of the course is Rs.90,000 + GST (18%).
The course fee has to be paid in two instalments as per the schedule.
- First instalment of Rs. 10,000/- + GST (18%).
- Second instalment of Rs. 80,000/- + GST (18%).
ADMISSION SCHEDULE DAC
Important dates related to admission to C-DAC’s Online
e-DAC September 2020 Batch through the C-CAT of August 2020.
||Beginning of Online Registration and Application for C-CAT
||05 August 2020
||Closing of Online Registration & Application, and Payment of Examination Fee for C-CAT
||20 August 2020
||Downloading of C-CAT Admit Cards
||25-28 August 2020
||C-DAC's Common Admission Test (C-CAT)
||29 Aug 2020
||30 Aug 2020
||Announcement of C-CAT Ranks
||05 September 2020
||Online Selection of Course and Centre (1st Counselling)
||05-08 September 2020
||Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation
||09 September 2020
||Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee (Rs 10,000 + GST) for candidates allocated seats through the first round
||14 September 2020 (till 5pm)
||Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation
||16 September 2020
||Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee (Rs 10,000 + GST) for candidates allocated seats through the second round
||18 September 2020 (till 5pm)
||Payment of caution deposit (Rs 10,000 + GST) and Online Selection of Courses and Centres (2nd Counselling)
||19-22 September 2020
||Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation (based on 2nd Counselling)
||23 September 2020
||Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fees
||25 September 2020
||Registration of Students at Training Centres
||28 September 2020
||Start of Online Diploma Courses across India
||29 September 2020
||End of Online Diploma Courses across India
||31 March 2021
||Commencement of Online Diploma Campus Placements across India
||06 April 2021
For more information visit: http://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=edu_acts_PGDAdmissionBooklet.