Diploma in Celebrity Management (DCM)
The approach is dictated by understanding the requirements of Entertainment and Talent Management Houses across business avenues. An eleven month part time program (three to four hours a day, six days a week) for under-graduates, starting with the fundamentals of the communication industry and moving into the integrities of Talent & Celebrities, business opportunities as well as the Real to Reel life cycle of a talent’s journey to being a celebrity. The program trains the candidate on the business and operational functions of the celebrity manager profile (both on screen and off screen). At the end of the hands-on-training, the student is well equipped to get his / her first break in the industry.
In order to seek Admission for the Diploma in Celebrity Management a student will need to follow the steps given below :
- Buy a copy of the Admission Form and prospectus for Rs 1000 from:
- MET Institute of Mass Media , Bhujbal Knowledge Centre, Bandra Reclamation (W), Mumbai OR
- Institute of Creative Excellece (ICE) , Killick Nixon Compound, Load Star Building, Near Chandivali Petrol Pump, Saki Vihar Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai OR
- Alternatively you can buy the same online through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking transaction (click here)
- The Admission Form and Prospectus can be procured on payment of Rs 1000 either by DD favoring “MET ICE Media and Entertainment”, payable at Mumbai
- Submit the physical copy of the Admission Form duly filled along with all necessary documents as listed in the Prospectus to MET Institute of Mass Media, Mumbai or Institute of Creative Excellence (ICE), Mumbai, within 5 days of receipt of the form OR before the due date whichever is earlier.
- Post receipt of the Application Form and documents, applicant will be called for a Selection Process and Brief Interaction for the programme applied for.
- Incase the applicant is shortlisted he/she will be issued a Formal Selection Letter detailing the Program Schedule and Fee Payment Plan.
- Selected candidates need to complete their Admission Formalities within 3 days of receiving the Selection Letter.
- Admissions will be taken on first come first serve basis Only , provided there are vacant seats available for the Programme.
Standard XII or above in any discipline from a recognized board / university. Those who are appearing for Standard XII this year can also apply. However students need to produce the evidence of having cleared std. XII for securing the mark sheets and final Diploma Certificates for the program.
Fee Structure & Payment Pattern:
- Diploma in Celebrity Management: Rs 1,20,000 + GST as applicable
- Library cum Studio Refundable Deposit: Rs 30,000 + GST as applicable
Module 1: (2.5 months)
- Media Essentials (Audio Visual - Story Telling)
- Understanding Entertainment & Bollywood Business
- Understanding News Fundamentals & Bollywood Journalism
- Writing Skills
- Technical/ Reporting & Anchoring Workshop
Module 2: (6 months)
- Facing the Camera & Presentation Skills
- Modelling and Personal Care
- Understanding Costume & Fashion
- Resource Management
- Casting and Networking
- Post Production
Module 3: (2.5 months)
- Business Communication
- Marketing, Brand Communications & Media Plans
- Public Relations & Event Management
- Branded Content
- Digital Media
- Talent Management
- Class room sessions and in house studio exercises
- Workshops & On location trips
- Projects on Live Shooting floors & Post production setups
- Industry Orientation and Internship