DAC / PreDAC
C-DAC, ACTS has designed the following courses keeping in view the emerging trends in advanced computing as well as the contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the Computer / IT industry.
ACTS offers you a wide range of options to suit your needs. Whether you are a student just out of college, looking forward to enter into the wide world of advanced computing or a working professional or housewife wanting to make intelligent use of the computer, we have the solution just right for you. All the courses fulfill the needs of various sections of society and are constantly revamped based on inputs from the target audience and the demand from the respective industry.
Diploma in Advanced Computing (DAC) focuses on existing users of computers who wish to venture out into the world of Advanced Computing. The course is designed keeping in view the emerging trends in advanced computing and the contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the IT industry.
For more information visit: http://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=edu_acts_PGDAdmissionBooklet.
For form and admission details AskMET or call all India toll-free: 1800 22 0234.
- Best available Infrastructure, which provides highly professional environment.
- State of the art AC Classrooms & Fully equipped Computer Lab with huge online knowledge resources.
- Expert Industry Faculty & Consultants who train students in best possible manner to suit industry requirement.
- Outstanding industry interaction keeps students updated with the latest trends in IT.
- Hi tech Convention Center for seminars & workshops.
- Recreation Center & MET World of Music provides for unparallel recreational facilities.
- Special sessions on Yoga and Personality Developments.
- Corporate quasi environment encourages the students to push the limits of their minds.
- Increased number of Productive Hours in the course makes them practically proficient.
- Concentration on Strong Programming Foundations & focus on Implementation of Coding Standards & SDLC
- Equal focus on All Technologies (Opensource/.Net/Java) allows candidates to be proficient and confident on all platforms.
- Apart from prescribed syllabus & languages, MET also provides strong foundations of concepts likes Distributed Computing in Java (RMI-IIOP) /.Net, Technology & Code Integration, Implementation of RIA & Design Patterns, etc.
- Training on extra modules such as IA32 Assembly and Python give MET Students competitive edge when they enter Industry.
- Extra module/orkshops like Mobile Computing makes them ready for the current trends in IT.
- Project based Training Methodology and Guidance.
- Placement Preparation Module which includes Aptitude Preparations, Training on Communication & Personality Development. Thorough Interview preparations through Mock Interview sessions.
- Dedicated Placement cell.
- Consistent Placement Record of 80% and above.
Record Placement of 90% and above for DAC Feb 2013 and DAC Aug 2013 batches .
DAC - February 2015 Batch Schedule
|Closing of Online Registration & Application, and Payment of Application Fee for C-CAT
|27 November 2014
|Downloading of C-CAT Admit Cards
||04-11 December 2014
|C-DAC's Common Admission Test (C-CAT)
||07 Dec 2014
||14 Dec 2014
|Announcement of C-CAT Ranks
||24 December 2014
|Online Selection of Course and Centre (1st
||24 Dec 2014 - 02 Jan 2014
|Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation
||06 January 2015
|Last Date of Payment of Rs 10,000/- for candidates
allocated seats through the First Round
||15 January 2015
|Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation
||21 January 2015
|Online Selection of Course and Centre (2nd Counselling)
||21 - 28 January 2015
|Last Date of Payment of Rs 10,000/- for candidates allocated seats through the second round
||28 January 2015
|Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation (based on 2nd Counselling)
||03 February 2015
|Last Date of Payment of Rs 10,000/- for candidates allocated seats through the third round
||10 February 2015
|Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fees
||17 February 2015
||Registration of Students at Training Centres
||17 February 2015
|Commencement of PG Diploma Courses
||18 February 2015
The PreDAC course has been initiated to facilitate the students to enter the world of computing through the knowledge in Computer fundamentals and programming using C language, Operating Systems and Networking Concepts.
For admission and registration kindly call @ 022-39554368/366.
This course prepares the students for giving the all India Common Admission Test (CCAT) for CDAC Courses and also creates a solid foundations for DAC Course. For detailed syllabus of PreDAC please click here.
Mail this page to your friend