DAC / PreDAC
C-DAC, ACTS has designed the following courses keeping in view the emerging trends in advanced computing as well as the contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the Computer / IT industry.
ACTS offers you a wide range of options to suit your needs. Whether you are a student just out of college, looking forward to enter into the wide world of advanced computing or a working professional or housewife wanting to make intelligent use of the computer, we have the solution just right for you. All the courses fulfill the needs of various sections of society and are constantly revamped based on inputs from the target audience and the demand from the respective industry.
Diploma in Advanced Computing (DAC) focuses on existing users of computers who wish to venture out into the world of Advanced Computing. The course is designed keeping in view the emerging trends in advanced computing and the contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the IT industry.
For more information visit: http://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=edu_acts_PGDAdmissionBooklet.
For form and admission details AskMET or call all India toll-free: 1800 22 0234.
- Best available Infrastructure, which provides highly professional environment.
- State of the art AC Classrooms & Fully equipped Computer Lab with huge online knowledge resources.
- Expert Industry Faculty & Consultants who train students in best possible manner to suit industry requirement.
- Outstanding industry interaction keeps students updated with the latest trends in IT.
- Hi tech Convention Center for seminars & workshops.
- Recreation Center & MET World of Music provides for unparallel recreational facilities.
- Special sessions on Yoga and Personality Developments.
- Corporate quasi environment encourages the students to push the limits of their minds.
- Increased number of Productive Hours in the course makes them practically proficient.
- Concentration on Strong Programming Foundations & focus on Implementation of Coding Standards & SDLC
- Equal focus on All Technologies (Opensource/.Net/Java) allows candidates to be proficient and confident on all platforms.
- Apart from prescribed syllabus & languages, MET also provides strong foundations of concepts likes Distributed Computing in Java (RMI-IIOP) /.Net, Technology & Code Integration, Implementation of RIA & Design Patterns, etc.
- Training on extra modules such as IA32 Assembly and Python give MET Students competitive edge when they enter Industry.
- Extra module/orkshops like Mobile Computing makes them ready for the current trends in IT.
- Project based Training Methodology and Guidance.
- Placement Preparation Module which includes Aptitude Preparations, Training on Communication & Personality Development. Thorough Interview preparations through Mock Interview sessions.
- Dedicated Placement cell.
- Consistent Placement Record of 80% and above.
DAC - August 2017 Batch
|Beginning of Online Registration and Application for C-CAT
|05 May 2017
|Closing of Online Registration & Application, and Payment of Application Fee for C-CAT
||08 June 2017
|Downloading of C-CAT Admit Cards
||15-22 June 2017
|C-DAC's Common Admission Test (C-CAT)
||18 Jun 2017
||25 Jun 2017
|Announcement of C-CAT Ranks
||06 July 2017
|Online Selection of Course and Centre (1st Counselling)
||06 - 11 July 2017
| Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation
||13 July 2017
|Last Date of Payment of First installment Course fee for candidates allocated seats through the First Round
||20 July 2017
| Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation
||24 July 2017
|Last Date of Payment of First installment Course fee for candidates allocated seats through the Second Round
||28 July 2017
| Payment of Caution deposit and Online Selection of Course and Centre (2nd Counselling)
||02 - 07 Aug 2017
| Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation (based on 2nd Counselling)
||10 August 2017
|Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fees
||14 August 2017
||Registration of Students at Training Centres
||16 August 2017
|Commencement of PG Diploma Courses
||17 August 2017
The PreDAC course has been initiated to facilitate the students to enter the world of computing through the knowledge in Computer fundamentals and programming using C language, Operating Systems and Networking Concepts.
This course prepares the students for giving the all India Common Admission Test (CCAT) for CDAC Courses and also creates a solid foundations for DAC Course. For detailed syllabus of PreDAC please click here.
For admission and registration kindly call @ 022-39554368/366.
Pre-DAC fast-track batch starting on 5th June 2017.
Mail this page to your friend