How to Apply
- Go to the website www.met.edu
- Click ‘Apply’ button and register yourself with Name, Surname, Email, Mobile number and Qualification. Select Discipline and Programme for admission process. Or you can click ‘Apply’ button from Programme page.
- You will be redirected to http://eduworld.met.edu. Verify the OTP received on registered Mobile number/email. Choose any one mode of transaction:
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking: Make an online payment of Rs.1500 through a credit/debit card/Net Banking. On successful transaction you will
receive an email with Registration Code (to be used as User Name) and
Password with online link to login and fill the Online Application Form.
- Demand Draft/Pay Order: If you select the payment mode as Demand Draft/
Pay Order then you will need to fill the details of DD/ PO favoring ‘MUMBAI
EDUCATIONAL TRUST’s ASIAN MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT CENTRE’
payable at Mumbai of Rs.1500. You will receive an email with Registration Code
(to be used as User Name) and Password with online link to login and fill the
Online Application Form. To activate login the applicant needs to courier DD/
PO to MET. Please write Name, Mobile and Registration Code behind DD/ PO.
- Cash: If you select the payment mode as Cash then you will receive an email
with Registration Code (to be used as User Name) and Password with online link
to login and fill the Online Application form. To activate the provided login
Credentials the applicant needs to pay Rs.1500 cash at MET Cash Counter.
The received Registration Code will be used throughout the Admission Process
- Login into online form submission portal to fill the complete application form.
Scan and Upload all relevant documents, photo and signature. After clicking on
‘Submit’ button, it will generate a PDF file containing your Application Form
and enclosed documents.
- You are requested to COLOR PRINT the PDF of complete filled application
form along with uploaded documents and submit the same to Institute in person
or by courier within the time frame stated in the e-mail.
- Visit the MET Institute located at Bhujbal Knowledge City, Bandra Reclamation,
Bandra (W), Mumbai and pay Application fee of Rs.1500 by cash.
- You will receive Online Application form submission link with Registration Code
(to be used as User Name) and Password.
- Login into the link provided to complete the application form. Scan and upload
all relevant documents, photo and signature.
- You are requested to COLOR PRINT the PDF of complete filled application form along with uploaded documents and submit the same to Institute in
person or by courier within the time frame stated in the e-mail.
- On Submission of Physical form to the Institute, you will receive your Admit
card through e-mail for GD/PI.
- Arrive at MET, Mumbai on the scheduled date & time.
- Appear for MET MCT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
FORM FILLING INSTRUCTIONS
- Please fill in the online form using CAPITAL letters (except for email ids).
- We will be connecting largely through the email and mobile numbers.
- Mention the correct STD Code.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of any
communication addressed to the students via email/sms/post/courier.
- The management reserves the right to make changes in any of the above
mentioned weightages/processes, which will be displayed on www.met.edu.
- Filling the online application form is mandatory and does not guarantee admission
- If the information disclosed in the form is found to be incorrect, the institute has
all rights to disqualify the candidate.
- The selection of candidates will be strictly on the basis of merit.
- First year fees must be paid in full at the time of admission. Fees once paid will not
- The institute reserves the right of refusing any application for this programme.
- Candidates canvassing in any form for admission will be automatically disqualified.
- In case, due to an exigency of situation, the Institute is required to change the
schedule or other parameters, such changes will be displayed on our website
and shall be considered as final.
- Candidates will have to bear their travel, food and stay expenses for the
- The Institute will not be responsible for any act of God that may delay the
students participation in the selection procedure. In such cases the Institute will
not refund the form fees or any other expenses incurred by the student.
- The decision of the Admission Committee on all admission matters is final and binding on all candidates.
- For the admitted students, the terms and conditions mentioned in the letter of
admission offer will be applicable.
Click here to download MET Online Registration Process.