How to Apply
- Click ‘Apply’ button and register yourself with Name, Surname, Email, Mobile number and Qualification. Select Discipline and Programme for admission process. Or you can click ‘Apply’ button from Programme page.
- You will be redirected to http://eduworld.met.edu. Verify the OTP received on registered Mobile number/email. Choose any one mode of transaction:
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking: Make an online payment of Rs.1200 through a credit/debit card/Net Banking. On successful transaction you will receive an email with Registration Code (to be used as User Name) and Password with online link to login and fill the Online Application Form.
- Demand Draft/Pay Order: If you select the payment mode as Demand Draft/Pay Order then you will need to fill the details of DD/PO favoring ‘MET’s Asian Management Development Centre’ payable at Mumbai of Rs.1200. You will receive an email with Registration Code (to be used as User Name) and Password with online link to login and fill the Online Application Form. To activate login the applicant needs to courier DD/PO to MET. Please write Name, Mobile and Registration Code behind DD/PO.
- Cash: If you select the payment mode as Cash then you will receive an email with Registration Code (to be used as User Name) and Password with online link to login and fill the Online Application form. To activate the provided login Credentials the applicant needs to pay Rs.1200 cash at MET Cash Counter.
The received Registration Code will be used throughout the Admission Process
- Login into online form submission portal to fill the complete application form. Scan and Upload all relevant documents, photo and signature. After clicking on ‘Submit’ button, it will generate a PDF file containing your Application Form and enclosed documents.
- You are requested to take a PRINT of PDF of complete filled application form along with uploaded documents and submit the same to Institute in person or by courier within the time frame stated in the e-mail.
- Obtain a hard copy of the prospectus from MET located at Bhujbal Knowledge City, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai, on payment of Rs.1200 by cash.
- You will receive Online Application form submission link with Registration Code (to be used as User Name) and Password.
- Login into the link provided to complete the application form. Scan and upload all relevant documents, photo and signature.
- You are requested to take PRINT of PDF of complete filled application form along with uploaded documents and submit the same to Institute in person or by courier within the time frame stated in the e-mail.
- Arrive at MET, Bhujbal Knowledge City, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai on the scheduled date and time for a day-long procedure.
- MET MCT/CAT Score + Group Discussion + Personal Interview + Work Experience & Academics
FORM FILLING INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not leave any fields blank and mark NA wherever not applicable.
- We will be connecting largely through the email and by telephone. Please fill in these details in clear and legible handwriting.
- Mention the correct STD code.
- Incomplete forms/incorrect information will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Original documentary evidence is a must at the time of admission, in support of the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Family Income
- Work Experience
- Educational Qualifications, Marksheets and/or Admit Card (Attested copies)
- Score Card of CAT (if applicable)
- Parent’s Id proof.
- Acceptance of the form is subject to submission of attested photocopies of SSC HSC and Graduation hall ticket / marksheet. Engineering students are required to furnish their 7th semester marksheet along with 8th semester admit card (if just appeared).
- Send the completed admission form along with the mentioned documents.
- Passport size photographs should be affixed on the places indicated on the Applications Form.
- Completed application forms must reach us on or before the due date.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any email/postal/courier delay or non-delivery of any communication addressed to the students.
- The management reserves the right to make changes in any of the above mentioned weightages/processes. Such changes will be displayed on www.met.edu.
- Purchasing the prospectus is mandatory and does not guarantee admission in any way.
- If the information disclosed in the form is found to be incorrect, the institute has all rights to disqualify the candidate.
- The selection of candidates will be strictly on the basis of merit.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances, first year fees must be paid in full at the time of commencement of the programme.
- The institute reserves the right of refusing any application for the above mentioned programme.
- Candidates canvassing in any form for admission will be automatically disqualified.
- In case, due to an exigency of situation, the Institute is required to change the schedule or other parameters, such changes will be displayed on our website and shall be considered as final.
- Candidates will have to bear their travel, food and stay expenses for the selection procedure.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any act of God that may delay the students participation in the selection procedure. In such cases the Institute will not refund the form fees or any other expenses incurred by the student.
- The decision of the Admission Committee on all admission matters is final and binding on all candidates.
Click here to download MET Online Registration Process.