How to Apply
- Go to website www.met.edu.
- Go to the 'MET Online Registration' link and fill up the form with complete details.
- Make an online payment of Rs. 1200 through a Credit/Debit Card/Net banking. You may also select the payment mode as Demand Draft/Pay Order and follow the procedure mentioned on the website.
- You will subsequently receive your unique Registration Code and link for the soft copy of the prospectus by e-mail. You will also receive the hard copy of the Prospectus and Admission Form, which you should fill and submit along with the required documents within the time frame stated in the e-mail.
- Obtain a hard copy of the prospectus from Institute located at Bhujbal Knowledge Centre, Bandra Reclamation (W), Mumbai, on payment of Rs. 1200 by cash/DD favoring ‘MET’s Asian Management Development Centre’ payable at Mumbai.
- Fill up the Online Registration Form at MET using the computer provided at the Registration Desk.
- Obtain your unique Registration Code and link for the soft copy of prospectus by e-mail. Also submit the printed Admission Form along with the required documents within the time frame stated in the e-mail.
- Arrive at MET, Bhujbal Knowledge Centre, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai on the scheduled date and time for a day-long procedure.
- Appear for Psychometric Profiling, MET - MCT and attend Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
FORM FILLING INSTRUCTIONS
- Please fill in the form in neat, legible handwriting, using CAPITAL letters (except for email ids).
- Do not leave any fields blank and mark NA wherever not applicable.
- We will be connecting largely through the email and by telephone. Please fill in these details in clear and legible handwriting.
Mention the correct STD code.
- Mention the correct STD code.
- Incomplete forms/incorrect information will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Original documentary evidence is a must at the time of admission, in support of the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Family Income
- Work Experience
- Educational Qualifications, Marksheets and/or Admit Card (Attested copies)
- Score Card of CAT (if applicable)
- Parent’s Id proof.
- Acceptance of the form is subject to submission of attested photocopies of SSC HSC and Graduation hall ticket / marksheet. Engineering students are required to furnish their 7th semester marksheet along with 8th semester admit card (if just appeared).
- Send the completed admission form along with the mentioned documents.
- Passport size photographs should be affixed on the places indicated on the Applications Form.
- Students must photocopy the filled-in form and retain it with them, to be produced on the day of entrance exams.
- Completed application forms must reach us on or before the due date.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any email/postal/courier delay or non delivery of any communication addressed to the students.
- The management reserves the right to make changes in any of the above mentioned weightages/processes. Such changes will be displayed on www.met.edu.
- Purchasing the prospectus is mandatory and does not guarantee admission in any way.
- If the information disclosed in the form is found to be incorrect, the institute has all rights to disqualify the candidate.
- The selection of candidates will be strictly on the basis of merit.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances, first year fees must be paid in full at the time of commencement of the programme.
- The institute reserves the right of refusing any application for the abovementioned programme.
- Candidates canvassing in any form for admission will be automatically disqualified.
- In case, due to an exigency of situation, the Institute is required to change the schedule or other parameters, such changes will be displayed on our website and shall be considered as final.
- Candidates will have to bear their travel, food and stay expenses for the selection procedure.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any act of God that may delay the students participation in the selection procedure. In such cases the Institute will not refund the form fees or any other expenses incurred by the student.
- The decision of the Admission Committee on all admission matters is final and binding on all candidates.
Click here to download MET Online Registration Process.