MET Placements: The placement team strives to achieve the right job fit that will be mutually beneficial. The focus is completely on ensuring that the students get placed in companies where they fit in intellectually and culturally. Over 75% recruiters have returned this year, because of our alumni performance. MET students are known to be assertive, knowledgeable and global in their outlook. They consistently add value to their organisations and have moved up the ranks faster. This has created an impact in the minds of the industry at large thus making them prefer MET students. Many of MET students have gone overseas this year to play the role of global managers in international companies. The highest package this year was Rupees one and a half million p.a.
• Delivering placement focus eMBA programs to create industry ready professionals to meet current and future needs of industry.
• Placement readiness in terms of comprehension, capability and creativity is mandatory.
• eMBA program sees that students are in sync with evolving market needs and prepare them for converting campus placement opportunities into job offers.
• During the placement season, the expectations of the recruiters are sky high. eMBA program has a system of continuous preparation right from the first certificate.
• In order to achieve high level of professional excellence in every certificate, special inputs are given on value proposition, aptitude test, GD and PI.
• This continuous improvement process enables the students to get a competitive edge in seeking opportunities in the industry for live process, summer placement and executive placements.
• The program also helps with detailed sector understanding which helps the candidates to acquire right business acumen and skills.
• Industry linkage is further strengthened, by facilitating the student to take up live projects from the industry as well as summer placement (8 weeks), by helping them to cross the corporate threshold.
• Building capabilities and robustness in Management decision making through exposure to simulation games by Corporate experts.