Vision & Mission
MET Institute of Pharmacy has the vision to be recognised as one of the leading institutes of pharmacy education in the nation, and envisages to produce world class pharmacists who are equipped to cater to the present and future needs of the profession and the society, at large.
MET Institute of Pharmacy pledges to impart quality education in the field of pharmacy and is committed to ensure all-round development of the students, enabling them to make valuable contribution in the various facets of the field of pharmacy and contribute to improving the quality of life.
Programme Educational Objectives
The pharmacy programme for the under graduate students aims to achieve the following educational objectives:
- Students emerging from the pharmacy programme will excel in their profession.
- The graduates emerging from the pharmacy programme will perform with ethics in the pharma sector.
- The graduates undergoing the pharmacy programme, will pursue higher education.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the students would have the following attributes. The student should be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills and techniques of pharmaceutical sciences imparted during the programme.
- Analyse a real time problem and use logical reasoning and judgment to suggest appropriate solutions to pharmaceutical problems.
- Effectively plan to manage resources, develop strategies for completing pharma projects/assignments within the given time frame.
- Imbibe an inspiring and motivating vision for developing a team building ability for pharmaceutical projects/assignments.
- Apply the expertise gained through pharmacy education to demonstrate professional identity.
- Implement the duties of a responsible pharmacist for the welfare of the society.
- Understand the impact of the professional pharmacy solutions in societal and environmental context.
- Inculcate an ethical approach in execution of various facets of pharmacy.
- Exhibit effective communication skills for better social and interaction in the pharma community.
- Adopt and rationally utilise modern tools and techniques in the field of pharmacy.
- Commit to a lifelong quest for knowledge in varied pharmaceutical domains.