How to Apply? Admission Process for PGDM
Steps to Complete your Online Application for PGDM (e-Business) at MET
- Go to website www.met.edu (to the PGDM programme page)
- Click ‘Apply’ button and register yourself with Name, Surname, Email, Mobile number and Qualification. Select Discipline and Programme for admission process.
- You will be redirected to https://eduworld.met.edu. Verify the OTP received on registered Mobile number/email. Choose any one mode of transaction:
Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking: Make an online payment of Rs. 1900 through a credit/debit card/Net Banking. On successful transaction you will receive an email with Registration Code (to be used as User Name) and Password with online link to login and fill the Online Application Form.
[Please note in current situation of Covid-19 outbreak, following other modes of transation i.e. Demand Draft/ Pay Order and Cash method are not available, only Choose the ‘Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking’ mode to complete the process.]
Demand Draft/Pay Order: If you select the payment mode as Demand Draft/Pay Order then you will need to fill the details of DD/PO favoring ‘MET’s Institute of Computer Science’ payable at Mumbai of Rs. 1900. You will receive an email with Registration Code (to be used as User Name) and Password with online link to login and fill the Online Application Form. To activate login the applicant needs to courier DD/PO to MET. Please write Name, Mobile and Registration Code behind DD/PO.
Cash: If you select the payment mode as Cash then you will receive an email with Registration Code (to be used as User Name) and Password with online link to login and fill the Online Application form. To activate the provided login Credentials the applicant needs to pay Rs. 1900 cash at MET Cash Counter.
- Login into MET Online Application Form portal, using information sent to your registered email id. Please fill the complete application form, scan and upload all relevant documents, photo, Statement of Purpose (SOP) Video and signature. After clicking on ‘Submit’ button, it will generate a PDF file containing your Application Form and enclosed documents.
- Please fill all details before submission of form, in the process of filling your form, your data can be save, retained and edited. Before final submission of Online Form, you are requested to verify all details once again.
- If you are applying on the basis of MHCET for which the score is not available, please fill MHCET score as 00 and upload the copy of your MHCET Admit Card / Hall Ticket. You will be allowed to upload MHCET scores as soon as it’s available.
- Documents scanned and uploaded would need to be produced in original along with attested copies at the time of admission. Marks under any category shall be awarded only against relevant uploaded documents. Admission will be confirmed only after verifying original
- The view of prevailing condition, it is NOT MANDATORY for you to submit the HARD COPY of the application form or documents etc to the institute, kindly keep the Online Application Form filled up and complete in all the respect including documents uploaded.
- After successful submission of your online application, you will be intimated about the schedule of your Online Personal Interview through email/sms. Detailed instructions and process of attending the Online PI will be mailed to your registered email id.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of any communication addressed to the students via email/sms.
- Important dates will be displayed on the website from time to time. Candidates are requested to regularly browse through www.met.edu and check their emails/sms for all communications.
- The management reserves the right to make changes in any of the above mentioned weightages/processes, which will be displayed on www.met.edu.
- Filling the online application form is mandatory and does not guarantee admission in any way.
- If the information disclosed in the form is found to be incorrect the institute has all rights to disqualify the candidate.
- Selection of candidates will be strictly on the basis of merit.
- First year fees must be paid in full at the time of admission. Refund if any, will be based on the in-force applicable AICTE rules.
- The institute reserves the right of refusing any application for this programme.
- Candidates canvassing in any form for admission will be automatically disqualified.
- In case, due to the exigency of the situation, the Institute is required to change the schedule or other parameters, such changes will be displayed on our website and shall be considered as final.
- Candidates will have to bear their travel, food and stay expenses for the selection procedure.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any act of God that may delay the students participation in the selection procedure. In such cases the Institute will not refund the form fees or any other expenses incurred by the student.
- The decision of the Institute on all admission matters is final and binding on all candidates.
- For the admitted students, the terms and conditions mentioned in the letter of admission offer will be applicable.
Click here to download MET Online Registration Process.