Post Graduate Diploma in Management (e-Business)
Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Recognised by Govt. of Maharashtra
Professional Management Education programmes (known as PGDM) to provide professionals to meet the needs of Indian
Industry were initiated in the 1960s at Indian Institutes of Management and later by other Universities. PGDM (e-Business)
draws its strength and character from this iconic lineage.more>>>
- Flexible and adaptable course structure to match the evolving market.
- Developing knowledge and skills that bridges the education-employment gap.
- Superior industrial curriculum and industrial expertise.
- Trains you to be insightful managers of the future.
- Rich academic environment to provide a competitive edge.
- Nurturing entrepreneurship with zeal to excel.
Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration (in any discipline) from an university
recognised by the Association of Indian Universities. Those who are appearing for final year/semester examination can also apply. However, they must
produce documentary evidence of having passed the examination, on or before the commencement of the programme failing which their admission
will be liable for cancellation. Proficiency in MS Office is a pre requisite.
Candidates applying for this programme will be selected on the basis of:
Any one of the specified Tests ( MAH-CET / CMAT / CAT / XAT / ATMA ) +
Group Discussion + Personal Interview + Work Experience & Academic Record
GD & PI shall be held at the Institute located at Bhujbal Knowledge Centre,
Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai, India on the date which will be
informed to the candidates in advance.
- The weightages will be as follows:
|Any one of the approved Entrance Tests mentioned above
|Group Discussion (GD)
|Personal Interview (PI)
|Work Experience & Academic Record**
- The Management reserves the right to fix the minimum qualifying marks for each of these components/
subcomponents and/or change the components, subcomponents and their weightages.
- Students are expected to be dressed in formal attire for the Selection Procedure.
- All the candidates will appear for the GD and PI to evaluate for management competencies.
|Score (in %)
|More than 75 %
|60% - 75%
|No of Years
|More than 3 years
|Between 2-3 years
|Between 1-2 years
|Last Date of Form Submission (Registration Closes)
||May 22, 2014
|Selection Process (GD & PI)
||May 25, 2014
Fees per annum is Rs 2,25,000 (Two lakhs twenty five thousand only) with Laptop.
Fees are payable by A/c Payee Demand Draft drawn in favour of 'MET's Institute of Computer Science' payable at Mumbai.
On being selected the students will have to pay total fees of first year i.e. Rs. 2,25,000/- immediately at the time of admission. Failing which the admission is
liable to be cancelled.
Mail this page to your friend
PGDM (e-Business) - Batch 2007-09
PGDM (e-Business) - Batch 2008-10