The received Registration Code will be used throughout the Admission Process
- Click here to Apply and register yourself with Name, Surname, Email, Mobile Number and Qualification. You will be redirected to https://eduworld.met.edu. Verify the OTP received on the registered mobile number/email. Choose any one mode of transaction:
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking: Make an online payment of Rs.1200 through a credit/debit card/Net Banking. On successful transaction you will receive an email with Registration Code (to be used as User Name) and Password with online link to login and fill the Online Application Form.
- Demand Draft/Pay Order: : If you select the payment mode as Demand Draft/Pay Order then you will need to fill the details of DD/PO favoring ‘MET Institute of Mass Media’ payable at Mumbai of Rs.1200. You will receive an email with Registration Code (to be used as User Name) and Password with online link to login and fill the Online Application Form. To activate login the applicant needs to courier DD/PO to MET. Please write Name, Mobile and Registration Code behind DD/PO.
- Cash: If you select the payment mode as Cash then you will receive an email with Registration Code (to be used as User Name) and Password with online link to login and fill the Online Application form. To activate the provided login Credentials the applicant needs to pay Rs.1200 cash at MET Cash Counter.
- Login into online form submission portal to fill the complete application form. Scan and Upload all relevant documents, photo and signature. After clicking on ‘Submit’ button, it will generate a PDF file containing your Application Form and enclosed documents.
- Obtain a hard copy of the prospectus from MET Institute of Mass Media located at Bhujbal Knowledge City, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai, on payment of Rs.1200 by cash.
- You will receive Online Application form submission link with Registration Code (to be used as User Name) and Password.
- Login into the link provided to complete the application form. Scan and upload all relevant documents, photo and signature.
Click here to download MET Online Registration Process.
- You will be intimated about the Online/Offline Selection Procedure via email/sms, that you would need to attend on the Scheduled Date and Time.
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized
university with a minimum of 50% at graduation need apply.
Those who are appearing for their final examination in the
current year may also apply. However the student must
produce the documental evidence of having cleared
graduation on or before the program, commencement,
failing which their admission will be for liable for cancellation
and fees will not be refunded.
Purchasing the prospectus is mandatory for all academic
programmes and does not guarantee admission in any way. The
selection is strictly merit based. If the information disclosed in the
application form is incorrect or if the candidate is found canvassing
for admission in any form, the Institute has all the rights to disqualify
the candidate. The Institute will not be responsible for any natural
calamity that may delay the student participation in the selection
process. In such cases no refunds of the expenses incurred by the
students will be entertained. The management reserves the right to
make changes in any of the mentioned weightages/processes; such
changes will be displayed on www.met.edu, the same will be final and
binding. The decision of the Admission Committee on admission
matters is final and binding.
Miscellaneous Charges (as per institute norms)
- Duplicate Id cards
- Re-examination fees
- Duplicate Mark sheets /Certificates
- Bonafide and Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
Additional expenses (if any) for projects / live projects and
field trips will need to be borne by the students.
Since there are only limited seats available, it is imperative that
candidates undergo a rigorous selection procedure, which is designed
to test not only their academic qualities, but more essentially their
aptitude for the creative and constantly changing aspects of mass
communication and media industry.
The candidate will be tested on his/her ability to handle uncertainty and
the pressures of demanding deadlines and clients, and ability to
demonstrate pro-activeness, initiative and creativity in finding solutions.
The entrance procedure will encompass the following:
- MET CET
- Group Discussion (New Age/Conventional GD)
- Personal Interview
The management reserves the right to fix the minimum qualifying marks
for each of these components/sub components and or change the
components/sub components and their weightages.
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Media (ADMM): Rs. 3,02,080
- Convocation Charges: Rs. 590 (cash)
- Admission Application Fee: Rs. 1200
(The above fees are inclusive of GST as applicable)
- Refundable Security Deposit: Rs. 10,000
- The Fee payment for all academic programs is a one time full payment as per date
specified by the Institute.
- The Security Deposit needs to be paid at the time of admission along with the fee
payment through a separate DD/PO and the Convocation charges in cash
- Payments are to be made by the mode of DD/PO in favour of 'MET Institute of Mass
Media', payable at Mumbai.
- Students are required to complete the fee payments as per schedule prescribed by the
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Downgrades will not be entertained.
- For all academic programs, students are required to maintain all documents related to
the Institute and their admission.
- During the clearance process after program completion, it is mandatory for the students
to produce the receipt of the refundable security deposit received at the time of payment
for the re-imbursement of the same.
MET has worked out special educational loan schemes for qualifying candidates along
with leading banks. Details are available at the Institute.
The Freeship program funds the education of two academically qualified but financially
challenged students. An impartial committee has been set up for this purpose. Students
applying for the said opportunity will need to submit proof for the academic scores/family
income. Though MET has a provision of one student per program, in case of more than
one deserving candidates the grant is equally divided.