- Click here to fill up the form with complete details and start application.
- Make an online payment of Rs 1000/- through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. You may also select payment mode as Demand Draft/Pay Order and follow the procedure mentioned on the website
- You will subsequently receive your unique Registration Code and link for the soft copy of the prospectus by e-mail. You will also receive the hard copy of the Prospectus and Admission Form, which you should fill and submit along with the required documents within the time frame stated in the e-mail.
- Obtain a hard copy of the prospectus from Institute located at MET, Bhujbal Knowledge City, Bandra Reclamation (W), Mumbai, on payment of Rs 1000 by cash/DD favoring ‘MET Institute of Mass Media’ payable at Mumbai, India.
- Fill up the MET Online Registration form at MET using the computer provided at the Registration Desk.
- Obtain your unique Registration Code and link for the soft copy of prospectus by e-mail. Also submit the printed Admission Form along with the required documents within the time frame stated in the e-mail.
- Note: Please submit the physical Admission Form along with all necessary documents to MET Institute of Mass Media by post or in person within 5 days of receipt or before the due date, whichever is earlier.
- Arrive at MET, Bhujbal Knowledge City, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai on the scheduled date and time for a day-long procedure.
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% at graduation need apply. Those who are appearing for their final examination in the current year may also apply. However the student must produce the documental evidence of having cleared graduation on or before the program, commencement, failing which their admission will be for liable for cancellation and fees will not be refunded.
Since there are only limited seats available, it is imperative that candidates undergo a rigorous selection procedure, which is designed to test not only their academic qualities, but more essentially their aptitude for the creative and constantly changing aspects of mass communication and media industry.
The candidate will be tested on his/her ability to handle uncertainty and the pressures of demanding deadlines and clients, and ability to demonstrate pro-activeness, initiative and creativity in finding solutions.
The entrance procedure will encompass the following:
- MET CET
- Group Discussion (Conventional / New Age)
- Personal Interview
The management reserves the right to fix the minimum qualifying marks for each of these components/sub components and or change the components/sub components and their weightages.
Advanced Diploma in Mass Media (ADMM)
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Media - Advertising: Rs. 2,34,000 + GST as applicable
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Media - Entertainment: Rs. 2,58,000 + GST as applicable
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Media - Digital Marketing: Rs. 2,34,000 + GST as applicable
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Media - Journalism and Public Relations: 2,34,000 + GST as applicable
- Library cum Studio Refundable Deposit : Rs. 7500
- The Fee payment for all academic programs is a one time full payment as per date
specified by the Institute. The Library-cum-Studio Deposit needs to be paid at the time of
admission along with the fee payment through a separate DD/PO.
- Payments are to be made by the mode of DD/PO in favor of 'MET Institute of Mass Media', payable at Mumbai.
- Refunds and downgrades will not be entertained.
- For all academic programs, students are required to maintain all documents related to the Institute and their admission. It is mandatory for the
students to produce the receipt
of the Studio-cum-Library refundable deposit (Rs. 7500) received at the time of payment
for the re-imbursement of the same.
- Student are required to carry along and submit the duly signed copy of the student Declaration form enclosed in the last page of the prospectus during admission.
MET has worked out special educational loan schemes for qualifying candidates along with leading banks. Details are available at the Institute.
The Freeship program funds the education of two academically qualified but financially challenged students. An impartial committee has been set up for this purpose. Students
applying for the said opportunity will need to submit proof for the academic scores/family
income. Though MET has a provision of two students per program, in case of more than
two deserving candidates the grant is equally divided.